2008년 11월 16일 일요일

Description of My Room

I always love my warm room because there are all colorful. Actually, my house is all white even bathroom, but my room is only bright orange, the floor, walls, and ceiling. After I use this room, I have bought three long stand lights because the stand lights match with its colors very well. When I stay in my room, my cousin usually enjoys staying in my warm room with me. She sometimes describes my room such a “Big Orange Box.” I like her description. The floor is made with high-quality woods, and it also likes the orange. In fact, it is similar to brown color, but my beautiful and bright orange lights cover it. In my room, my furniture’s color totally is different color with room’s color because I couldn’t find orange furniture. It is a black. I usually think it likes a delicious chocolate cookie or cake; therefore, my bed cover bright red color, and it likes a cherry that is my favorite cover because it is soft and warm. Finally, I usually turn a pine needle candle on during my break time. It smells very cool, and my body feels very clean. I think I always live in a warm and colorful room.

댓글 3개:

Andre :

Hi JK! you give me new ideas! really it is a diferent room! I love strong colors!. Also my room has pink, black and green.

Fer :

Good idea, to change the same pattern of color, nice idea.

hasko0 :

Hi! Jk i like this description about your room but me i like blue color for my room.I can imagine this beautiful room when i finished reading your paragraph..Thanks