2008년 11월 24일 월요일

My Family Tradition

My family usually goes to travel every march 20th because it is our celebration of family. The name of the celebration is “Happy trip.” When I 8 year old, my great grandmother who passed away, so my family was very sad. She loved my family very well and worried. We always go to somewhere together and enjoyed. She liked to go to trip because she was writer of tour magazine. At that time, I respected her because she enjoyed traveling even though she gets married and has children. We had traveled many cities in my country and took many pictures. In fact, her hobby was to take a picture, so when we went to trip, she brought a camera. I was learned it by her. For 10 years, we had had very happy time. However, when I was 19 year old, she had a terrible disease which was a lung cancer. We were very shocked, and we couldn’t do anything because when we found it to her, it was too late. The doctor said, “She has to remind happy by she’s gone.” My grandmother had cried, and we also very sad at that time, but she told us “I’m happy now because I have many happy memories with you” After a year, she had gone to us, and we had a grave stone. My oldest uncle made it and wrote “Dear my lover, you enjoy traveling in the haven, and we really love you.” At that time, it was March 20th. I really loved her and love even now. My family usually goes to travel Mountain and ocean because she liked them, and my grandmother had made the name like that. Although I can’t go to travel with my family, my mind always is with them and her. If I have chance to meet her, I really want to say to her “I love you.”