2008년 11월 6일 목요일

J.K's Autobiography

J.K’s Autobiography


My name is Jin Kyu Kim. When do you call me, please call me J.K. Now I’m going to talk about my life. My life was very dynamic, funny, and a little bit poorly before I came to here, but I’m satisfied about my present life. First of all, I was born on March 20, 1984 Korea. I’m 24. My major is Security Service. When I was younger boy, I was very weak, so my mom was worried about me. My mom wanted me to play Tae Kwon Do. At that time, my dynamic life began. I have been playing the Tae Kwon Do for 15 years. Right now, I’m the master of T.K.D, and I have been learning many martial arts for a ling time. My dream was the Korea president body guard, so I entered a University of Security Service in Dae Jun. The Blue house needs who speaks another language very well, so I needed to learn a lot of English; consequently, I came to the United States. I have been living in Suwannee since I came here. There is an uncle’s house. Next, there are two interesting facts about me. There are very funny and sad. First, I used to sleep for 26 hours when I was 15 years old because I was hungry at the moment, and I didn’t have money; as a result, I just slept every day. I think it was a very sad time in my life. Second, I have been having terrible headaches since I was a child because I had a lot of stress, so I had gone to the hospital for many times.

Finally, I have many interesting hobbies. I enjoy staying home, doing exercise, and travelling. I usually would like enjoy watching news, DVD, and drama which is my favorite activities in my home. Moreover, I like to swim, practice Tae Kwon Do, and play golf, but I’m still beginner because I have been lazy to do anything since I came to the United States. I have traveled to several countries such as Japan, the United States, and China. I like these hobbies, but I’m not sure that keeps going.

댓글 없음: