2008년 11월 6일 목요일

My Great Teacher

My great teacher, Master Kim likes many interesting activities in his free time. I have been playing T.K.D since i was 12 because I was so weak, so my mother always worried about that. However, my teacher gave chance to me that was a turning point in my life. I started to play it since 1994. At that time, I felt so scared because I had never tried any exercises. He trained to me very hard, so I dldn't like him during that time, but he usually adviced "you can do it, you already have infinitive possible, and it's not impossible to you." In fact, I didn't have patience about everything before I started it, but he taught that and positive thinking. I usually think he has those things that's why he could be a master. In addition to he has good manner, so many women like him. When I graduated from high school, he helped me to apply to University because he wanted me to apply to his University. Finally, I went to this University by him at that time. I was so happy. After that, I'm continuing to him with good relationship. He likes some interesting activities in his free time. He usually likes cooking, doing exercise, and meeting beautiful girls. He can likes to cook because his mother managed traditional Korean food restaurant: He can cook several kinds of food, Indian, Japanede, Thai, and American. Also, he likes playing T.K.D, golf, swimmig, and soccer. Finally, he really likes to meet women. When he finishes his class, he usually meet an unknown girl or girls, so I'm worry about that. He looks like a Casanova. However, I think he is a great guy and has a wonderful and wild mind to me as a hugest ocean.

댓글 없음: