2008년 11월 10일 월요일

My Beautiful Trip


I never forgot my exciting trip because it was my first mountain climbing in the U.S. Last week I was so depressed and had a headache because I was homesick, so I couldn’t do anything. I was so serious every time. When I finished class, my friend suggested me about short trip last Friday. In fact, I needed fresh air, so I accepted his suggestion. After 2 hours, we began our surprising trip where it was a Smoky Mountain. When we arrived there, it was a little bit dark, but we were so happy and exciting because it wasn’t Georgia. We took fantastic pictures with nice stars and drove to small Indian village. There were so wonderful and traditional. Unfortunately, we met a big bear on the road that was close to Mountain, so we were shocked by the bear. However, I didn’t do any reaction in front of the bear. If we moved or expressed something, we would be dead. I took a deep breath then we just walked to opposite road very slowly. We almost died. Next day, we climbed up to summit of Smoky Mountain. There were fantastic and beautiful, so I took many maple pictures. At that time, my feeling was a great, fresh, and clean. Also, I couldn’t explain anymore. I enjoyed watching many beautiful maples and little lakes which was a very great view. Later evening, we came to Georgia and had dinner. I thought I have changed my mind by this great trip.

댓글 없음: